Extruder and Heating bed distance
It was a lot of trial and error, but this was the most effective.
- Use Auto Home to turn off the z-axis at the lowest
- The place where there is the adjustment screw under the heating bed, and the output point of the extruder is orange and matched.
- The head of the heating bed and the extruder is caught by the business card and adjusts it to passing.
- Set up all three places to make sure the head of the extruder does not hit the heating bed.
Now, when I print, I'm amazed at the fact that things that didn't go well before can be printed.
Cura for additional use.It's still a practice output, so I'm experimenting with Arame.
Generate Support is a waste of the PLA, but I can not print quite well without setting.
The printing does not go well from the base.
- Check generate Support with Cura
- There is a possibility that the pedestal leans if some somewhere always floats.Loosen and adjust the screws on the back of the floating part.
- The number of the display such as fr100% changes when the dial is turned while printing.It seems to be printing speed, so try lowering the number.